new Delhi. Amidst the border dispute, India (India) has achieved great success over China (China). In fact, quoting from army sources, it is reported that China will hand over 5 missing youths from Arunachal Pradesh to India on Saturday, September 12. Union Minister of Youth Affairs and Sports (Independent Charge) Kiran Rijiju said on Friday that China will hand over five youths of Arunachal Pradesh to the Indian government on Saturday.
On Friday, Kiran Rijiju wrote, “The People’s Liberation Army (PLA) of China has confirmed to the Indian Army that it will hand over the youth of Arunachal Pradesh to us. He can be assigned to a designated place any time tomorrow, 12 September. ‘
The Chinese PLA has confirmed to Indian Army to hand over the youths from Arunachal Pradesh to our side. The handing over is likely to take place anytime tomorrow ie 12th September 2020 at a designated location. https://t.co/UaM9IIZl56
– Kiren Rijiju (@KirenRijiju) September 11, 2020
The incident came to light when two members of a group went hunting in the forest. On his return, he informed the family members of the said five youths that the youths had been taken by Chinese soldiers from Serra-7, an army patrol area. The place is located 12 kilometers north of Nacho. Nacho is the last administrative region located on the McMahon Line and is 120 km from Daporijo District Headquarters. The youths allegedly kidnapped by the Chinese military have been identified as Toch Singkam, Prasat Ringling, Dongtu Abia, Tanu Bakar and Nagru Diri.
On the other hand, China’s tone softened when Defense Minister Rajnath Singh and top military officials discussed a five-point agreement between India and China to ease tension on the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in eastern Ladakh. The meeting was attended by National Security Advisor (NSA) Ajit Doval, CDS General Bipin Rawat, Army Chief General MM Naravane, Air Force Chief Air Chief Marshal R KS Bhadauria and Navy Chief Admiral Karmbir Singh and other officials.