new Delhi. In the fight that broke out between film actress Kangana Ranaut and Shiv Sena in Mumbai, the Maharashtra government is now determined to teach a lesson to Kangana with the help of BMC. Due to this, BMC reached Kangana’s office with bulldozer on Wednesday and started breaking the house in the name of illegal construction. There is also a very strong reaction from people on social media about this.
On Twitter, Uddhav Thackeray has started trending a hashtag called Shame on BMC for the action being taken at Kangana’s office. People began to listen to the government of Maharashtra. People called the Shiv Sena government the worst government. One user said something to the Maharashtra government with photos of Uddhav Thackeray and Aditya Thackeray.
– Senior Citizen (@ SeniorCitizen47) September 9, 2020
Let me tell you that a few days ago, Shiv Sena MP Sanjay Raut called Kangana Ranaut as a haremkhor girl, and later in his clarification, he said that haramkhor means knotty. Because of this, people are mocking him and defining him as haraamkhor.
See how people are venting their anger on the Maharashtra government and Uddhav Thackeray…
– Jagat Darak (@jagat_darak) September 9, 2020
Today, BMC & Co. has bulldozed its feet with great force. Now you will get freedom of expression in a pit on the streets of Mumbai!
– Anjana Om Kashyap (@anjanaomkashyap) September 9, 2020
– Amit shah (@Aditya__Jaihind) September 7, 2020
Those who scream Fascism everyday… Why they are silent today.
See Tolerance gang this is real Fascism! #UddhavThackeray is Real Fascist, he is Next babar! #KanganaRanaut #MaharashtraGovt #DeathOfDemocracy pic.twitter.com/PAsVYtD2XC
– Riya Agrahari (@ Riyaagrahari8) September 9, 2020
– Hemant Kaliwada (@kaliwada) September 9, 2020
– PoliticsSolitics (@IamPolSol) September 9, 2020
– Super’amanian Swamy_🇮🇳 (@ConfusedSpiritt) September 9, 2020
Udhhav Thackerays you proved it that you are not son of Respected sir Bala saheb Thackerays. Because he always respect women and women’s rights.#UddhavThackeray #KanganaRanuat pic.twitter.com/2ZPauO7cxW
– saurav kr.suman (@ sauravkrsuman6) September 9, 2020
We miss Balasaheb, you are demeaning the principles and etics of balasaheb. I have always be shiv sena fan but now never gonna vote u and if u merge with any party including Bjp will never 4 that party as well #UddhavThackeray
– Dr. Viral Thakkar (@drviralthakkar) September 9, 2020
– Sangeeta (@ Sangeet77903197) September 7, 2020