If something cools down in the summer, all the children from old to old become cool. In summer, fruit custard is also a dish that everyone in the household likes to eat. Eating fruits has countless benefits for the body. If we eat fruits in small amounts everyday, then we can avoid many diseases. Eating fruits not only enhances our lifespan, but our skin also looks bright. In summer, if these fruits are mixed and made into custard, then the fun of these fruits doubles.
In summer, fruit custard will replenish vitamins and minerals in the body and also keep away from dehydration. Fiber rich fruits help in maintaining our digestive po wer. If you want to consume more fruits this summer, then you should eat fruit custard. Fruit custard is very easy to make. If your children shy away from eating fruit, then you feed them by making custard. Custard will not only feed your children but will also keep them healthy. Let’s know how we can make fruit custard at home.
Milk – 1 kg
Custard Powder – 3-4 tablespoons
Sugar – 200 grams
Saffron – 1 pinch
Cardamom Powder – 1 tsp
Mix fruits (chopped) – 2 cups (pomegranate, banana, grapes, apple)
Dry fruits – 1 cup (almonds, cashew, pistachios)
1. To make fruit custard, first boil the milk well, add sugar to it and heat it for 10-15 minutes on low flame.
2. Now take a little cold milk in a separate vessel and mix in it by adding radiative custard powder. While mixing, note that there are no lumps in it.
3. Now put it in hot milk and beat it well and then add cardamom powder and saffron.
4. After that remove it from the gas and keep it to cool. Remember to add fruit only when the custard is cold.
5. When it cools down, mix all kinds of fruits like grapes, oranges, apples, bananas and pomegranates and dry fruits in it and keep it in the fridge for a while.
6. Fruit custard is ready. Now serve it.