Kovid-19 Vaccine Google Doodle (Photo Credits: Google)
COVID-19 Vaccine Google Doodle: The outbreak of Second Wave of Coronavirus is wreaking havoc in India. In the second wave of the epidemic, the number of infected people continues to increase unabated and the number of people who die due to this infection is also increasing rapidly. In this ongoing fight against Corona, the vaccination campaign has started for those above 18 years of age. Like last year in the Corona Crisis, this year also Google (Google) is constantly trying to make information related to the corona virus to the people through its doodle. Now Google has created a new doodle about COVID-19 Vaccine, through which Google has not only told the importance of the vaccine, but has also told many safety tips to prevent this infection.
In Google’s animated doodles, all the characters are seen wearing masks and taking the vaccine as listed. Through this special doodle, Google has appealed to people to get the vaccine stating the importance of vaccination. Along with this, various methods have also been listed to prevent corona virus infection. ALSO READ: COVID-19 Prevention Google Doodle: Google Made Special Doodle With Precautionary Measures For ‘Kovid Prevention’
Corona Safety Tips
- Clean your hands often, use soap and water, or use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Keep a safe distance from anyone who coughs or sneezes.
- If physical distancing is not possible, then use a mask.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth without washing your hands.
- When you cough or sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with your elbow or tissue.
- If you are sick or feeling unwell, then stay at home.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty in breathing, then pay attention to the treatment. Also Read: Thank You Coronavirus Helpers Google Doodle: Google Made All Doodles A Great Doodle – Thank You
Significantly, more than 3 lakh corona infection cases are coming up in India for nine consecutive days. On Friday, another global record of 3.86 lakh cases of Kovid-19 has been set in the country, while 2,08,330 patients have lost their lives due to this infection. Corona’s uncontrollable pace has created a public health crisis in the country, forcing the government to seek the help of oxygen, medicines and other essential commodities from countries around the world.