Gur, (Wikimedia Commons)
The old tradition of eating Jaggery after eating in the days of Nana-Nani is still seen in villages and towns. According to experts, jaggery has all kinds of medicinal properties. This is the reason that in the olden days people were free from minor diseases. Actually small jaggery has big properties. The important minerals found in it are iron, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, etc. Nutrition benefits to our body and vitamins and other medicinal properties increase our immunity. Come, learn how a jaggery keeps our body safe from all diseases. Also read: Foods to Boost Your Immunity: Take these 5 zinc-rich foods to increase immunity.
* Eliminates Constipation! By eating a small piece of jaggery regularly after eating food, digestive enzymes and intestines actively work in our body. Due to this, stools etc. are not able to be deposited in the intestinal walls, hence the problem of constipation is relieved.
* Detoxes the liver! Jaggery helps the liver in cleaning the body by removing harmful toxins from our body. This makes the work of the liver light. Therefore, if you want to detox your body effectively, then eat a piece of jaggery after eating.
* Accurate treatment of flu! Jaggery has a digestive content along with its digestive content. Regular intake of it reduces the chances of cough, cold, cold or flu. Dissolve jaggery in a glass of lukewarm water every day. Otherwise, drink tea by adding jaggery and ginger instead of sugar. It will also make it tasty. In winter, jaggery should be consumed in some form or the other.
* Performs the function of blood purifier! The biggest benefit of jaggery is its purification. If you regularly consume jaggery then your blood is always clean. That means clean blood, a healthy body. Therefore, jaggery should be consumed in some form or the other daily. With this, you stay away from minor diseases. Also read: Health Benefits of Triphala: The miraculous health benefits of using Ayurvedic herb Triphala
* Enhances the immunity system (immune system)! Molasses are rich in minerals like antioxidants, zinc and selenium. They protect the body from all kinds of infections. In addition, taking jaggery increases the amount of hemoglobin in the blood.
* Cleanses the body! Jaggery is a natural cleansing agent of the body. It efficiently cleans the respiratory system, lungs, intestines, stomach and food pipe. Often, doctors recommend eating jaggery to remove unwanted elements of the body. Those working in heavily polluted areas like factories or coal mines are also asked to eat jaggery once or twice a day.
* Smoothes blood pressure! Blood pressure is controlled by eating regular jaggery. In fact, jaggery contains a significant amount of iron, which helps to maintain blood circulation regularly. Due to the potassium and a small amount of sodium in jaggery, they maintain the balance of acid in the cells of the body, so that blood pressure can be kept under control.
* Builds Bones Stronger! The bones of those who consume jaggery regularly after eating are strong. Because jaggery is rich in many types of minerals like calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, zinc etc. and all these elements make bones strong. If you have been complaining of joint pain for a long time, then consume jaggery and ginger in some form. would benefit. Also read: Benefits of Beetroot Juice: Learn the amazing benefits of beet juice from young skin to good health benefits
A panacea for the light of the eyes! Eyes are weakened by spending too much time on mobiles, laptops or due to nutritional irregularities in catering. Jaggery has all the essential mineral elements and vitamins for the eyes, so by regular consumption of jaggery you can supply nutrition to your weak eyes.
note: This article is written for informational purposes and should not be substituted for medical advice. Before trying any tips, please consult your doctor.