Vinayak Chaturthi 2021 (Photo Credits: File Image)
Vinayaka Chaturthi 2021: Lord Ganesha is considered to be the first worshiper among all the gods, hence Ganapati, the beloved son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati is worshiped before beginning any auspicious work. Chaturthi Tithi is very dear to Ganesh ji and according to Hindu calendar, this date comes twice every month. The Chaturthi of Shukla Paksha is called Vinayaka Chaturthi and the Chaturthi of Krishna Paksha is called Sankashti Chaturthi. Today (16 April 2021) Vinayaka Chaturthi of the Shukla Paksha of Chaitra month is being celebrated. On this day, Lord Ganesha is worshiped by law. It is believed that by observing the fast of Vinayaka Chaturthi, the devotees get relief from all kinds of sufferings and all their wishes are fulfilled. Let us know Vinayak Chaturthi auspicious time, worship method, time and importance of moonrise.
Vinayak Chaturthi 2021
Chaitra Shukla Chaturthi- 16 April 2021 (Friday)
Chaturthi Date Start- April 15 at 03:27 pm,
Chaturthi date ends- 16 April at 06:05.
Moonrise time 08:26 p.m.
Method of worship
- After getting up early in the morning, after bathing, one should wear clean clothes.
- Wearing red colored clothes during the worship of Ganesha is considered auspicious.
- Install a statue of Ganesha by laying a red cloth on a checkpoint.
- While lighting incense and lamps, offer Ganesha to Durva, Roli, Akshat, Sindoor etc.
- During worship, Lord Ganesha must be offered laddus or modak.
- Read or listen to the fast story of Vinayaka Chaturthi, then perform aarti after worship.
- After this, open your fast after lunar darshan when there is moonrise in the evening. Also Read: Bhalchandra Sankashti Chaturthi 2021 HD Images: Happy Bhalchandra Sankashti Chaturthi! Send these WhatsApp Stickers, Greetings, GIFs and Wallpapers to Ganesh devotees
Importance of Vinayak Chaturthi
Vinayaka Chaturthi is said to have special significance in Hinduism. Chaturthi Tithi is dedicated to Lord Ganesha, so he is duly worshiped on this day. Those observing fast on this day must do Chandradarshan. It is believed that by doing this one gets freedom from all sins. Fasting of Vinayaka Chaturthi and worshiping Lord Ganesha removes all the distress from the lives of devotees and brings happiness and prosperity in their lives.