Making some necessary changes to your diet to get rid of the increased weight can bring good results. Now that you are at home, these changes are possible. First of all, make a rule from getting up in the morning to sleeping at night. Let’s know what to do and what not to do.
1. Getting up early in the morning, doing yoga or taking a morning walk is a must in your daily routine.
2. Start the day with basil seeds (also called Sabza seeds) in a glass of warm water. Although its effect is cold, but it is beneficial in reducing the fat from our stomach, as well as in strengthening teeth and bones. Because, it contains a lot of fiber.
3. After this, take protein rich food for breakfast. This will provide energy to work throughout the day.
4. Use seasonal fruits and green vegetables daily in your diet. Fruits rich in vitamin C increase your immunity and are also helpful in reducing weight, such as seasonal, orange, pineapple, kiwi, mango, lemon etc. All these are excellent sources of Vitamin C as well as increase the amount of fiber and liquid in our food. This keeps the body well hydrated in the summer.
5. Green tea, fruit and fresh fruit juice, coconut water, buttermilk, lemon water are all very useful in reducing weight.
6. Must eat pulses in lunch as well as seasonal vegetables.
7. Do not eat dinner too late. Take turmeric milk before going to bed at night. This strengthens the immune system and also improves sleep.
8. Keeping all these things in mind, you can control your increasing weight while sitting at home.